A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stiegmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stiegmann, Division Head is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stiegmann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiegmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stiegmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Stiegmann practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stiegmann has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Stiegmann practices Surgery near , .