A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stocks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stocks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stocks graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stocks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stocks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Stocks practice?
Dr. Gregory Stocks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.