A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stocks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stocks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stocks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stocks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stocks graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stocks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory W Stocks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Stocks practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stocks has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Stocks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.