Dr. Gregory Stocks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Stocks?

Hip Replacement

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Good surgon .Had good experience with dr Stocks and staff had hip replacement.Wish I had not waited so long ro get it done.Took a few months to get back to normal .Hip now feels great would recommend Dr Stocks he is a caring dr takes his time with you nice man.

Hip Replacement

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr Stocks is very caring doctor.Had hip replacement 8 weeks ago it's coming along fine.Happy with the staff.Would recommend him .He as done many replacements over years reason I picked him.

Hip replacement surgery on both hips by Dr. Stocks

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Fantastic bedside manner a doctor could have, especially a surgeon. Seemed knowledgeable about my case by spending time going over records before the appointment.

Doctor Gregory stocks is a wonderful surgeon

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. stocks did a complete hip replacement on me a couple years ago. I was in so much pain I could not get get up and down without severe pain. I had to use a walker before I had the surgery. The pain completely went away after surgery and I did not have any problems recuperating. I plan to have both knees replaced as soon as possible and I am confident he will do an excellent surgery.

Excellent outcome and bedside manner.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Beyond amazing in every way!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Takes the time and is viewed as the top 2 in Houston by multiple doctor friends

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Does not cover injectable for knees. Makes you get from drug store which insurance will not cover as it is ONLY covered if purchased and done at client.

Total Hip Replacement ("mini-posterior")

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Stocks replaced my hip on a Wednesday and I was home on Thursday. I was able to walk a mile (slowly & carefully) 2 days later. Today (2 weeks post-op) I'm absolutely amazed at how good I feel. Of course, I still have some discomfort and stiffness, (decreasing each day) but everything feels so much better than before surgery! Dr. Stocks is incredibly skilled. He's also caring, compassionate, and humble. His First Assist, Brandon Thompson, is great too. For me, it was quite helpful (and comforting) that I could email Brandon with any questions that I had both before & after surgery. Each time his responses were timely and complete. I will also say that my overall experience at Texas Orthopedic Hospital was outstanding. It took about a month to get an appointment with Dr. Stocks as a new patient. Then the earliest my surgery could be scheduled was about a month after that. And I have indeed spent some time sitting in the waiting room past my scheduled appointment times... but the bottom line is that it was worth the wait! It seems to me that if a doctor actually spends quality time with his/her patients, and addresses their questions and individual needs, it's inevitable that some appointments will run late. So why are we rating a surgeon's appointment waiting time in the same way that we rate the timeliness of pizza delivery or cable repair anyway?

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I am Totally Amazed by Dr Stocks and Brandon. They have a way of making you feel like you are the most important patient they have. Dr Stocks is A World Class Physician but yet is very humble. I cannot recommend them Any Higher!!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Excellent doctor!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

best doctor ever. I had a total hip replacement at 41 yrs of age. recovery was quick and he listened to me.