A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stynowick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stynowick, Pain Management Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stynowick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stynowick graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stynowick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Stynowick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Stynowick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stynowick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Stynowick practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Florissant Anesthesiologists and Florissant Pain Management Doctors.