Dr. Gregory Stynowick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017
NEVER EVER
Would NEVER recommend this office to any one. Haven't had much experience with the Doctor but his Staff is Horrible!! They make you feel like Crap when asking questions, they're very rude and have an unpleasant attitude when dealing with Patients! They discriminate against types of insurance you have. I've Never been to an office where the make you feel like an Idiot in every aspect. Dr. Your staff needs a lesson in Customer Service! There'll be a time where it's their loved one and I bet they'll wish they'd been Nicer!!

December 13th, 2016
boss
he is the best pain Dr. I have ever had. He is PAINLESS, at least with me he was. Was there a few weeks ago and for now, ALL my pain is gone, except of course, when i roll out of bed ...haha. But anyway I ALWAYS recomend Dr. Stynowick to anybody thats asks who I go to see, or even when they just complain.

August 24th, 2016
Good Dr. Good Staff
This is an understanding Doctor with a very nice and thorough staff. They will work with you as much as possible. I've never had side effects from an Epidural there. Very safe. very clean. Very professional.

June 2nd, 2016
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR HE IS HORRIBLE HE IS LAZY HE DON'T WONT TO WORK HARD OR FIGURE NOTHING OUT ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS TAKE YOUR MONEY, HE MUST HAVE HIS FAMILY OR HIMSELF ON HERE DOING REVIEWS. HE TOLD ME FLAT OUT NOTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU, AINT THAT A BLIMP THEN HE HAD THE NERVE TO TRY TO REFER ME TO ONE OF HIS RHUMATOLOGIST FRIENDS WHEN I SAID I THINK ILL TRY A RHUMATOLOGIST. I TOLD HIM NO THANKS ILL FIND MY OWN.

December 19th, 2015
I have a nuts allergies, so I stay as far away from them as possible.

October 30th, 2015
Best dr.ever. Very skillful.

June 20th, 2015
I see positive reviews that are probably made by his office staff. I'm glad to know that other patients realize that he's a nut job.

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Stynowick has called me at home after an injection just to make sure I was feeling no pain. When I first visited him I could barely walk, sit, or stand for any length of time at all. He has given me mobility that I never had before.

February 24th, 2015
Office Visit with Dr. Stynowick
My visit with this office was pleasant, from the time I checked in at the front desk to being taken back by an assistant my office visit was easy going. My meeting with the Dr. went great as well, he addressed all my issues and answered any question I had. Overall I had a nice visit and will continue my care here

January 8th, 2015
Dr. has the comforting knowledge to relax you before and after such a delicate procedure and having used other Doctors I personally rate him as being extremely professional which helps in your healing process.

October 9th, 2014
Dr.Stynowick has treated my condition and has helped me so much that had I not found him I would either be in a wheel chair or an amputee. That is how bad my condition was. I have been able to live a normal life since being treated by Dr.S and his staff. And his office is run in a very good and special way.

December 9th, 2013
Very Pleased with Services
Dr. Stynowick took a lot of time to discuss my pain and the areas where I was most bothered. He has given me several injections, and much to my surprise, they were not painful! He is very cautious regarding this...he wants to relieve the pain, not inflict more pain. I would recommend my Dr. to anyone who needs a pain management Dr..