Dr. Gregory Suelzle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2015
Cut back on my meds? Why you......
For no apparent reason, other than his irrational fear of some regulatory commission finding he 'over-prescribed' his patients; I had my morphine CUT from 120 to 90. With 120 = 4/day I had discretion. With 3/day I have no discretion. I was OUT of Rx on Tues 12/1. I saw Dr. on Wed. 12/2 . I went to CostCo Rx and was told "OUT" of Morphine until following Monday 12/7. So the soonest I'll get my PAIN meds is Tuesday 12/8 = 7 FULL DAYS with out pain medication. I think it is cruel and thoughtless. Also, I tripped and violently fell on 06/03/2015. Dr. S was informed and he never sent me for x-ray / mri, etc. I went from wheel chair to a walker to a cane. I still walk with a limp and cane and it's been 7 months. Thanks for nothing, D-O-K-T-O-R.

September 20th, 2013
Husband of patient
I can't speak to how "good" of a Dr. Mr. Suelzle is. I can speak to how poorly he listens and how disappointed I was with his "bedside" manner, so to speak. My wife has 3 different incurable fatal diseases so we are very well educated when it comes to working with and communicating with specialists. My wife's pain managment Dr. retired and we are looking for a new specialist to help her through the pain she lives with. Dr. Suelzle appeared less than interested in why we were there. He didn't pay close attention to her history. He didn't listen closely to what she or I had to say. And he dismissed us out of hand when he decided that her previous Dr.'s treatment of her was not what should be done. Her previous pain specialist had 38 years + treating patients. Dr. Suelzle has less than half that. But his ego seems to be double that of any physician we have seen. For those that like him and have a successful Dr. patient relationship with him...good for you. If you are a patient that requires that a Dr. actually listen to your full story before he or she makes a decision...don't waste your time here.

October 2nd, 2012
No Good....
Went in to see this Dr for my first time, all he did was sterotype me and turned me away from the help I was looking to get. Not so good of a Dr.

October 20th, 2011
I don't have to wait in line at this Doctor's office.
I was in pain, but my Doctor could not get me an appointment soon enough, So I called Dr. Suelzle's office and they gave me an appointment for the SAME DAY I CALLED.I was immediately given a detailed questionaire to fill out, which gave me a chance to organize my thoughts prior to being seen by the Doctor, and less than 5 minutes later I was seeing Dr. Suelzle, who carefully listened to my story and diagnosed my pain problem.THANK YOU DR SUELZLE.

October 2nd, 2011
I am an Athelete
I hurt my knee and hip while training for a marathon. I was told I would have to have arthroscopic knee surgery by another Doctor, but Dr. Suelzle suggested some knee and hip injections instead.I didn't think it would work, because I didn't feel much during the injection, but several days later all my pain went away, and I was able finish my marathon several weeks later.

December 31st, 2009
I got my life back.
Dr. Suelzle was able to get me off my Vicodin, and figure out what was causing my pain. I was just covering up my symptoms with the pain pills, and I was afraid of what that was doing to my body.I was afraid of having an injection. But I hardly felt anything at all, when he did the injection. He also did a radiofrequency procedure for my back pain that really changed my life. My back and my knee pain are gone.

August 31st, 2009
He was able to figure out what was causing my pain
Dr. Suelzle was the only Doctor, who was able to determine the cause of my pain.I am very happy with my treatment. I am very relieved that I will not require back surgery.

July 31st, 2009
Dr. Suelzle is a caring doctor. Since moving to his Upland Office his new staff and front office is great. Dr. Suelzle will take his time to explain all of your options. I feel he cares about your overall health.

June 9th, 2009
Great Pain Doctor
Dr. Suelzle is compassionate Doctor who really cares and takes the timeto find solutions for his patient's. I have been seeing Dr. Suelzlefor several years and I am very pleased with my treatment.