Dr. Gregory Suits MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 9th, 2009
The Hero of the Beak
I had previous sinus surgery done many years ago by a doctor I respect and have no complaints against. The surgery was terrible though and I swore never to do it again. Severe,chronic infection forced a changed of heart. My primary recommended Dr Suits. My aunt recommended Dr Suits. Final decision; he was a mile away compared to 20 miles of harsh traffic to the other guy.What a stroke of good fortune that haphazard choice was for me. The surgery involved what I refer to as the the 'break and scrape' in all the sinus cavities in my head. But I felt wonderful from the first moment. Pain and discomfort was so minimal that I called to ask if they had changed their minds and decided to do only part of the planned procedure. They had not. They did it all! Doctor Suits is just that good...he did, however, with pleasing modesty, give some credit to new equipment and procedures in the last 2o years. Nover the less, I would trust the ear, nose and throat conditions of my family with no one else. And yes. His staff is organized and stellar. Hard to believe, I know! But true!