A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sulik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sulik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sulik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lawrence Sulik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Sulik practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sulik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sulik practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Family Physicians.