Dr. Gregory Suprin MD Patient Reviews

December 5th, 2016
He's the best

April 14th, 2016
Great doctor
He was the best doctor I have ever had! He is very professional ,inquisitive ,kind ,humble ,gentle and genuinely concerned about your health. I wish he could still be my doctor, but unfortunately we had to move 75 miles away. Thank You Dr. Suprin for being a kind soul, both to me and my family.

August 3rd, 2015
Dr. Suprin is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of having. I can't say enough great things about him. I hope to have him as my PCP for many more years and look forward to him caring for my whole family.

September 19th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
I began seeing Dr. Suprin 7 years ago in Brooklyn (where I reside). He recently moved his practice to Queens and I didn't hesitate to follow him there. He is a wonderful doctor (on top of his game in knowing what routine & annual tests to perform). His demeanor is humble and he takes time to speak to you as a person not a patient. He has a great sense of humor, always dresses sharply, always smells great and is nice eye candy too! :-) He is an asset to the medical community. I highly recommend him.

November 30th, 2012
LOVED HIM
What a great doctor, and an even better person! He really made feel comfortable before beginging his medical exam. He asked me about my family,hobbies etc and I felt like he sincerly cared. He then properly diganosed me and saved me from a lot of pain and agony. I am forever grateful to Dr. Suprin and Empire Gate Medical group as a whole.

September 24th, 2012
Dr. Suprin is the best
I love Dr. Suprin and have been his patient for years. I followed him from his Brooklyn location to the new Queens location. I will be his patient for life. He is caring and never rushes you out of the office. Dr. Suprin is an excellent listener