A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Surfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Surfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Surfield, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Surfield graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Surfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Surfield MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Surfield practice?
- Dr. Gregory Surfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Surfield practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Surgeons.