A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Suslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Suslow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Suslow, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suslow graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suslow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Brookville Hospital
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Suslow MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Suslow practice?
- Dr. Gregory Suslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Suslow practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Du Bois, PA.
See Du Bois Pathologists.