A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sutliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sutliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sutliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutliff graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sutliff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greene County General Hospital
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutliff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans