A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sutliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sutliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutliff
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sutliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutliff graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sutliff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greene County General Hospital
- Monroe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Sutliff MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Sutliff practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sutliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Sutliff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Cardiologists.