A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sutton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sutton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sutton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory E Sutton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Sutton practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.