A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sviland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sviland
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sviland, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sviland graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sviland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Sviland MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Sviland practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sviland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sviland practices Emergency Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Anaheim Emergency Physicians.