A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sviland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sviland, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sviland graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sviland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sviland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans