Dr. Gregory Swabe MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 19th, 2016
Overdoses on antibiotics.
Dr. Swabe is a very nice man but a very bad doctor. He only knows to prescribe antibiotics at the drop of a hat that can be very dangerous for little ones. We learnt when we had to go to other doctors due to our move and saw them treat our kids without making them sicker for a longer time with an overdose of antibiotics. All infections are not bacterial and do not prescribe medicine just-in-case. It only makes matters worse for a kid battling virus and the parents to deal with all the side effects. Not to mention long term damage it causes. I hope my kids don't have any long term impact but I am afraid because they were on antibiotics every month Dr. Swabe was seeing them since they had just started daycare. He even overdosed my daughter after 3, 7-10 days prescriptions in a row followed by Rocephin shots. Beware of his methods!! My other daughter that he did not see has never had a single sickness in her 2 years that needed antibiotics. She has had as many colds and fevers as my other kids. What a contrast in the same house!!!