Dr. Gregory Swank MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 10th, 2016
Yes. Very kind and patient with me. I am a 20 year Parkinson's patient.

November 10th, 2016
Very quick and professional.

October 24th, 2016
Great first visit!!!

September 17th, 2016
Always have great experience every time I come here.

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Swank is no nonsense but he was great with our case. My husband was very apprehensive but Dr. Swank answered all questions and Stewart felt more stuff ease after our visits.

March 5th, 2016
Dr Swank and nursing staff are awesome!!

November 5th, 2015
I am a 68 yr old female and recently had a full tummy tuck and liposuction. I'm no spring chicken (though I feel like it). I could not be more pleased! Dr Swank was straight forward but also had a kind gentleness that was very appealing! I have been to another plastic surgeon before, and there was no comparison. I recommend him highly!

September 15th, 2015
great guy, great surgeon!
I am so grateful for the reconstructive surgery he gave me. I ruined my body with a workout program that left me with big muscles and loose skin and I was borderline suicidal and depressed and he did a fantastic job fixing my stomach. I almost have a 6 pack 5 years later. He didnt take advantage of me which he could have if he wanted to he barely wanted to do it in the first place, that made me feel good, but he got 5 lbs off me when he thought he would get 1.5 lbs max he could have gotten me to do a lot of surgeries but he isnt like that he makes you feel as comfortable as possible and the quality of my life and self esteem is very good now. THANK YOU DR SWANK!

June 5th, 2012
BAD EXPERIENCE
Had an 11:00 appointment and waited until 11:45 for doctor so come into room. He acted rushed and I needed to have a very infected cyst lanced and drained. It was very painful before he even touched it. He did not numb the area with anything before cutting into my chest (after I had asked him if he was going to numb it) and then squeezed many times even though I could have used a "break" to compose myself. He then stuffed saline soaked gauze into the open wound and had me watch with a mirror so I would know what to do. I think I was in some sort of shock from the pain and I laid the mirror down by my side. He said "Don't drop that mirror. Those are expensive and we will have to charge you for that". REALLY?? I would not let this guy doctor my dog. Cancelled my follow up appointment and will go to my family doctor. I am sorry you were going to be late for your lunch appointment, but why did you have to make me suffer? It wasn't my fault you were running behnind. I was there when I was supposed to be. I do not recommend Dr. Swank if you want some compassion. He has NONE!

April 6th, 2012
I am very satisfied with with Dr. Swank's work and he was professional and answered all questions that I had. He really made me feel good about the work I had done and I'm very pleased. I recommend his work to my friends.

February 23rd, 2012
Dr Swank is a very caring person I would refer him to anyone who would want or need plastic surgery .Hes awesome .Thanks to Dr. Swank I feel better about me self.

June 28th, 2011
Great Plastic Surgery Experience
Having surgery at Piedmont Palstic Surgery and Dermatology in Hickory, NC was a great decision Dr. Swank and all the surgical staff were so nice, thoughtful and caring! A BIG thankful hug is sent your way.My results are amazing and I feel like a new woman. Thanks for a job well done.