A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Swanson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Swanson, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Swanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Swanson MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Swanson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Swanson practices Otolaryngology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Chilton, WI.
See Appleton Otolaryngologists.