A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Swanson, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Swanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Swanson MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Swanson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Swanson practices Otolaryngology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Chilton, WI.
See Appleton Otolaryngologists.