Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Sweeney
Dr. Gregory Sweeney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollidaysburg, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sweeney is affiliated with UPMC Altoona, Altoona Regional Health System-Bon Secours and HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of Altoona. Dr. Sweeney has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Sweeney has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gregory Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollidaysburg, PA.
Dr. Duane Dilling
Hollidaysburg, PA 0.07 mi32
Dr. Patrick Mclucas
General Practice, Family Medicine
Hollidaysburg, PA 0.07 mi10
Dr. Vicki Sommer
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Duncansville, PA 0.37 mi35