Dr. Gregory Szlyk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Szlyk?

January 8th, 2016

Number one Dr . Iam 73 years man I saw many Drs he is the best God bless him

October 3rd, 2012

Great Visit

Great experience

June 21st, 2011

Bad experience

Had prostate biopsy. Very competent. Follow up visit for results scheduled one week later. Had to be last appointment of the day so there was time to discuss results. At appointment he walked in, told me news was bad and that I had prostate cancer. Then he gave me a copy of my biopsy results, gave me literature listing some web sites and told me to schedule bone and CT scans and come back and we'd discuss the options. I had lots of questions but he was obviously in a hurry. Since I couldn't come back for a month as I was heading out of the country for one month he said I could call and get the results of my scans. I called 4 times and never got a return call. As an aside I could NEVER get a call to the office with at least 5 and sometimes 20 minutes of hold time. On one occasion they turned the switch board off 8 minutes before office quitting time. One time a nurse did call to tell me he was out of the office that day and I said it was not a problem and he could call the next day. He never called. I ultimately made an appointment at Johns Hopkins and had amazingly better patient care. Was never rushed. Phone calls and emails promptly returned. After that experience I canceled my appointment with Szlyk because I realized I would never use him for surgery. When I canceled they asked when I wanted to reschedule. I said there was no reason. Only then did he call.

July 28th, 2017