A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moore, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Todd Moore DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Moore practice?
- Dr. Gregory Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Moore practices Sports Medicine near Ennis, TX.
See Ennis Orthopedic Surgeons.