A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moore, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Todd Moore DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Moore practice?
- Dr. Gregory Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Moore practices Sports Medicine near Ennis, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Benbrook, TX.
See Ennis Sports Medicine Doctors.