Dr. Gregory Moore DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 15th, 2013
Total Knee Replacement
Dr. Moore manages a very caring and professional medical staff. My care, both in the hospital and my follow up visits, have been the best I have ever received. He is both informative, relaxed and takes ample time to explain my care and rehabilitation. I would like to qualify my judgment of Dr. Moore by adding that I played football in College and the Army and was an Airborne Ranger Infantry Officer. My injuries have been numerous and I have had many Doctor visits over the years. Simply put, Dr. Moore is the best.

April 8th, 2013
My experience was absolutely not good in any way.
I saw Dr. Moore for very severe pain in both of my hands. He did X-ray and told me he thought I had Arthritis. He did not spend much time explaining anything about my condition or trying to help in any way. Dr. Moore just told me to see his receptionist and set up a MRI and blood work. The receptionist told me I would hear from them in a few days once this was set up. It is now 4 months later and I have not heard one word from Dr. Moore or his office staff. I would give him a "0" for Spends Time with Me and Follows Up After Visit.

April 6th, 2012
I would recommend his doctor to everyone I know. He truly cares about his patients.

November 28th, 2011
Hip Replacement
My husband had a pretty serious fall that required hip replacement surgery. Dr. Moore was wonderful to my husband. My husbands surgery did not end until well into the night - Dr. Moore (exhausted) still spent time going through the extent of his injuries, the surgery and our go forward plan. Dr. Moore stopped by our room mulitple times a day and was accessible morning or night.

October 17th, 2011
Dr. Moore did such a wonderful job with my son. My son broke both bones in his left wrist in a 45 degree angle. Dr. Moore showed the best mannerism, concern, and spent plenty of time answering our questions and addressing our concerns. This was the second time that my son did this and Dr. Moore was 100% better than the first physician we had with my son. I highly recommend him and will use him for all of our orthopaedic needs in the future!