A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory T Wilson DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wilson practices Cardiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.