A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory T Wilson DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Wilson practices Cardiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.