A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wolf, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Wolf MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Wolf practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.