A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wolf, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Wolf MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Wolf practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.