Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
1 Bartol Ave
Ste 100
Ridley Park, PA 19078
610-521-3983
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Sam Brenen on Jul 7th, 2014

Great doctor. Very respectful and kind. Don't listen to the other reviews... some people can never be pleased with anything.

|  Very rude he's the doctor you're the peasent  |  show details
by John beck on Nov 8th, 2013

I broke my finger (cracked the bone vertically) he rushed through the whole appointment did not tell me how long healing was going to take. When I asked to questions regarding my finger that I hand conerncs about he told me to go elsewhere and get a second opinion. When he returned I asked him if I'm going to need pain meds because he didn't tell me how long the pain will last he slapped his paper on the table and said and I quote "tell me what you want ill write you whatever". Do not waste your time with this dr

|  Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Taddunni was one of ease, from consultation to surgery to follow -up he gave supreme care with a gentlness and an excellent bedside manner. I take my hat off to the doctor and will refer others and continue to use the services he offers.

|  Uncaring Dr  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2010

He did not care and then would not answer the questions i had of him. He had the I'm the Dr. your the peon attitude.

|  His opinion went against 3 of my Dr's  |  show details
May 6th, 2010

He gets paid by the insurance company to agree with them. He knows which side his bread is buttered on. I will be filing a complaint with the Pa medical board against this Dr. He said i have carpal tunnel that is not work related, which i not correct per my medical Dr's.

|  R.E. Yantorno Jr.  |  show details
by Sgt. R.E. Yantorno Jr. on Jan 13th, 2009

Dr. "T" rebuilt a couple of crushed fingers to as good as new. A professional and empathetic physician/surgeon. And the whole staff, including "Jen" my rehab nurse, were friendly and efficient-they put my wife and I at ease on our first visit. Dr. Tadduni and his Premier associates should be proud of them. it's no wonder he's been voted in the top 1% of his field by his peers. As a police sergeant on the Main Line I will highly recommend Premier to anyone I meet if they should suffer a hand injury or condition-you have my word on that!