Gregory Tadduni Is this you?

Neutral

July 7th, 2014

Great doctor. Very respectful and kind. Don't listen to the other reviews... some people can never be pleased with anything.

November 8th, 2013

Very rude he's the doctor you're the peasent

I broke my finger (cracked the bone vertically) he rushed through the whole appointment did not tell me how long healing was going to take. When I asked to questions regarding my finger that I hand conerncs about he told me to go elsewhere and get a second opinion. When he returned I asked him if I'm going to need pain meds because he didn't tell me how long the pain will last he slapped his paper on the table and said and I quote "tell me what you want ill write you whatever". Do not waste your time with this dr

June 21st, 2011

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Taddunni was one of ease, from consultation to surgery to follow -up he gave supreme care with a gentlness and an excellent bedside manner. I take my hat off to the doctor and will refer others and continue to use the services he offers.

June 25th, 2010

Uncaring Dr

He did not care and then would not answer the questions i had of him. He had the I'm the Dr. your the peon attitude.

May 6th, 2010

His opinion went against 3 of my Dr's

He gets paid by the insurance company to agree with them. He knows which side his bread is buttered on. I will be filing a complaint with the Pa medical board against this Dr. He said i have carpal tunnel that is not work related, which i not correct per my medical Dr's.

January 13th, 2009

R.E. Yantorno Jr.

Dr. "T" rebuilt a couple of crushed fingers to as good as new. A professional and empathetic physician/surgeon. And the whole staff, including "Jen" my rehab nurse, were friendly and efficient-they put my wife and I at ease on our first visit. Dr. Tadduni and his Premier associates should be proud of them. it's no wonder he's been voted in the top 1% of his field by his peers. As a police sergeant on the Main Line I will highly recommend Premier to anyone I meet if they should suffer a hand injury or condition-you have my word on that!

July 24th, 2015