Learn more about Dr. Gregory Taggart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Taggart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taggart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taggart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Taggart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taggart graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taggart has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Taggart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Taggart practice?
- Dr. Gregory Taggart has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Taggart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Biddeford, ME.
See Biddeford Surgeons.