A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Talavera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Talavera graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Talavera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Anthony Talavera MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Talavera practice?
- Dr. Gregory Talavera has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Talavera practices Preventive Medicine near San Ysidro, CA.
See San Ysidro Preventive Medicine Specialists.