A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joven Tan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Tan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Tan practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Moreno Valley Primary Care Doctors.