A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joven Tan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Tan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tan practices Family Medicine near March Air Reserve Base, CA.
See March Air Reserve Base Primary Care Doctors.