Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Tanksley
Dr. Gregory Tanksley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tillamook, OR, with other offices in Hillsboro, OR and Forest Grove, OR. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Tanksley is affiliated with Tillamook Regional Medical Center, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Peacehealth St John Medical Center. Dr. Tanksley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Tanksley has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Gregory Tanksley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tillamook, OR.
Dr. Veronica Allen
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist
Tillamook, OR 0.01 mi8
Dr. Jessi Cox
Tillamook, OR 0.01 mi7
Dr. John Bohlman
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Tillamook, OR 0.01 mi37