A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tapson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tapson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tapson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tapson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Tapson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Tapson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tapson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tapson practices Family Medicine near Carmel, CA.
See Carmel Primary Care Doctors.