A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tarasidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tarasidis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tarasidis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarasidis graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Tarasidis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville Area Medical Center
- Self Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory N Tarasidis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Tarasidis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tarasidis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Tarasidis practices Otolaryngology near Greenwood, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, SC.
See Greenwood Otolaryngologists.