A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tchejeyan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tchejeyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchejeyan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tchejeyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Tchejeyan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.