A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tchejeyan
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Tchejeyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchejeyan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tchejeyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Tchejeyan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.