Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan
Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Tchejeyan is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Morris L Johnston Memorial and Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Tchejeyan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Gregory Tchejeyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. Philip Barry
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Erik Spayde
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, General Surgery
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Russell Nelson
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi40