A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Teas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Teas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Teas, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teas graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Teas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Teas practice?
- Dr. Gregory Teas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Teas practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists and Hoffman Estates Addiction Specialists.