A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Teas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Teas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Teas, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teas graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Teas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Teas practice?
- Dr. Gregory Teas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Teas practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists and Hoffman Estates Addiction Specialists.