A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Teraikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Teraikian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Teraikian, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teraikian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Teraikian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory H Teraikian DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Teraikian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Teraikian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Teraikian practices Anesthesiology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH and Commerce Township, MI.
See Port Huron Anesthesiologists.