A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Gregory Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon G. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jon Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Thomas practices Family Medicine near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Primary Care Doctors.