A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tino is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tino, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Tino practice?
Dr. Gregory Tino practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.