A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tino
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tino, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Tino MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Tino practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tino has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tino practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.