Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tino
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tino, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Tino MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Tino practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tino has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tino practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.