A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tobin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tobin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tobin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Tobin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Tobin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tobin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tobin practices Plastic Surgery near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Plastic Surgeons.