A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Toczyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Toczyl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Toczyl graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Toczyl has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Toczyl MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Toczyl practice?
- Dr. Gregory Toczyl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Toczyl practices Neurological Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See La Crosse Neurological Surgeons.