Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Todd
Dr. Gregory Todd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goshen, IN, with other offices in Seminole, FL and Clearwater, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Todd is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, Largo Medical Center and IU Health Goshen. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Todd has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gregory Todd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goshen, IN.
Dr. Rocio Ahuja
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Goshen, IN 0 mi6
Dr. Greg Mielke
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Goshen, IN 0 mi34
Dr. James Lindemulder
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Goshen, IN 0 mi28