A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tomcho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tomcho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomcho
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tomcho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomcho graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tomcho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Tomcho DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Tomcho practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tomcho has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tomcho practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Primary Care Doctors.