A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomcho graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tomcho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomcho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tomcho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Tomcho practice?
Dr. Gregory Tomcho practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Tomcho, Dr. Greg Tomcho, Dr. Gregorio Tomcho