A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tomcho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tomcho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomcho
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomcho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomcho graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tomcho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Tomcho DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Tomcho practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tomcho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Tomcho practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Primary Care Doctors.