Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tomcho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tomcho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomcho
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Tomcho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomcho graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tomcho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Tomcho DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Tomcho practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tomcho has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Tomcho practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.