Learn more about Dr. Gregory Trachiotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Trachiotis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trachiotis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trachiotis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Failure
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachiotis graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trachiotis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Trachiotis MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Trachiotis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Trachiotis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Temple Hills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lanham, MD.
See Temple Hills Surgeons.