A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Trachiotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Trachiotis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Surgery Thoracic Oncology Congestive Heart Failure Mitral Valve Repair Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Beating HeartOff Pump Bypass
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Failure
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachiotis graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trachiotis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Trachiotis MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Trachiotis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Trachiotis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons and Washington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.