A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Trachiotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Trachiotis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Surgery Thoracic Oncology Congestive Heart Failure Mitral Valve Repair Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Beating HeartOff Pump Bypass
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Failure
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachiotis graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trachiotis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trachiotis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Trachiotis practice?
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons, Washington Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Washington Family Physicians.