A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Trachiotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Trachiotis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trachiotis
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trachiotis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Failure
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachiotis graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trachiotis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Trachiotis MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Trachiotis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Trachiotis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Temple Hills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lanham, MD.
See Temple Hills Surgeons and Temple Hills Cardiothoracic Surgeons.