Dr. Gregory Trevino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
Dr. Trevino is an excellent PCP. He has made it very easy to see him and to get referrals to other DuPage Medical Group Specialists. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an internist

September 3rd, 2014
I have had a very good experience going to see him. I have had several issues to deal with. He is an excellent listener and has refered me as needed.

April 30th, 2014
Stay away from this medical group
This medical group used to be excellent until Edwards hospital cut a ton of top management , cut cost , hired old school nurses that are RUDE , nosey and look like they should go back to nurses hat and mid evil times uniform. they are over run with patients . TRUST ME GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

June 23rd, 2013
It is impossible to reach his office
My complaint is not about Doc Trevino, but his office and nurses. It is impossible to call his office as there is only one phone line, and his nurses are constantly on phone, all day, everyday.

December 29th, 2010
Just hope you don't need a prescription
Like many people, I have prescription coverage that requires the use of mail order company. Of all the medical offices I have been to over the years, this is the only office that will not fax or call-in an rx to the drug store or my mail order service. So for a refill they either have to mail the rx to me or I have to drive to the office to pick it up. I then have to fax it to the mail order company. Not sure if they are lazy or trying to save money, or both, but I know I don't pay less for this lack of service and major inconvenience. While I like the Dr, the bureaucracy of this office is a bit much to deal with.

September 23rd, 2010
Dr. Trevino is wonderful, so glad he is my primary care doctor!

July 12th, 2010
Excellent Doctor and staff( Nurse Val). very caring and cocerned. Takes his time with my questions.

January 22nd, 2009
Very offensive and uncaring!
At first he seemed a nice and knowledgable doctor. However, he refuses to admit when he doesn't know something. Refuses to refer to other doctors. He made very inappropriate comments to me including that 4 weeks after having my son was enough time to lose the "baby weight" before losing my husband. I and my husband are fine about my shape and weight. If he wanted to comment about it from a doctors standpoint fine, but why is he telling me about what men hate in women and that I can't keep a man???