A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tuke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tuke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Tuke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuke graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Tuke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Tuke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Tuke practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tuke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Tuke practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesport, PA.
See Ephrata Primary Care Doctors.