A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GREGORY TUKE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. GREGORY TUKE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. GREGORY TUKE, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. TUKE graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. TUKE has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. TUKE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans