A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Uhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Uhl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Uhl, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhl graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Uhl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Uhl DO and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Uhl practice?
- Dr. Gregory Uhl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Uhl practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Internists and Greeneville Cardiologists.