A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Uhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Uhl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uhl
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Uhl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Uhl, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhl graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Uhl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Uhl DO and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Uhl practice?
- Dr. Gregory Uhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Uhl practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Internists and Greeneville Cardiologists.