A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Uhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Uhl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Uhl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhl graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Uhl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stuart Uhl MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Uhl practice?
- Dr. Gregory Uhl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Uhl practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN and Waycross, GA.
See Kingsport Internists and Kingsport Cardiologists.