A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uitvlugt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uitvlugt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uitvlugt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uitvlugt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Uitvlugt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Uitvlugt practice?
- Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.