A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uitvlugt
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Uitvlugt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uitvlugt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uitvlugt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Uitvlugt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Uitvlugt practice?
- Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Uitvlugt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.