Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2014

I would certainly recommend Dr. Uitvlugt for any orthropedic problem. He performed a total knee replacement for me, and I'm very pleased with the results. He explained the surgery, took time to answer my questions, and I'm very glad I had the procedure. He has a very courteous office staff, and they were glad to help me and answer any question I called about.

|  Mr  |  show details
by Scruggs on Feb 6th, 2014

Office staff is horrible, constantly rescheduling appointments, they generally show attitude if questioned pertaining to constantly changing med perscriptions. Speaking with th operations director doesn't help, (nothing changes) and Dr. Uitvlugt is a decent doctor but he does not surround himself with competent customer service worth people. when Uitvlugt realized that i was going to see him for a final appointment he had his receptionist call (Renee) to cancel the appointment. I felt this was childish and a bit self centered.

|  unprofessional and crude  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. UItvlugt was crude and unprofessional. His language was just appalling. He failed to provide for privacy and used language that was inappropriate and filled with double entendre.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

Dr uitvlugt was crude and unprofessional.

|  show details