A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vachon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Vachon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachon graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vachon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Vachon MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Vachon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vachon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Vachon practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Internists.