A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vaisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Vaisman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaisman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Vaisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaisman graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Vaisman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory I Vaisman MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gregory I. Vaisman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vaisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Vaisman practices General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco General Practitioners.