A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Van Stavern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Van Stavern, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Stavern graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Van Stavern has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Van Stavern MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Van Stavern practice?
- Dr. Gregory Van Stavern has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Van Stavern practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.