A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Van Stavern, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Stavern graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Van Stavern has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Stavern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Van Stavern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Van Stavern practice?
Dr. Gregory Van Stavern practices Neurology and Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Franklin, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists and Detroit Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Van Stavern, Dr. Gregg Van Stavern, Dr. Gregorio Van Stavern