A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Van Stavern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Van Stavern is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Stavern
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Van Stavern, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Stavern graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Van Stavern has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Van Stavern MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Van Stavern practice?
- Dr. Gregory Van Stavern has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Van Stavern practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.