Dr. Gregory Paul Van Stavern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Otolaryngology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Van Stavern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Van Stavern, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Stavern graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Van Stavern has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Stavern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Van Stavern practice?
Dr. Gregory Van Stavern practices Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Saint Louis Neurologists, Saint Louis Ophthalmologists, and Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.