A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vandeven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Vandeven is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandeven graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Vandeven has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandeven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Vandeven practice?
Dr. Gregory Vandeven practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.