A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vardakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Vardakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Vardakis, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vardakis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vardakis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Ellett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Vardakis DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Vardakis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vardakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Vardakis practices Gastroenterology near Blue Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton City, MO.
See Blue Springs Gastroenterologists.